The Estonian Motor Insurance Bureau keeps the motor insurance register. The register contains information about the motor insurance contracts of Estonian vehicles and insured events that have occurred in Estonia. We offer clients many queries for use free of charge and the majority of them use the data in the motor insurance register.
The queries and responses to them are generally in Estonian.
- Motor insurance calculator. The possibility to compare the motor insurance premiums of different insurance companies.
- Check the traffic damage history of a vehicle. The possibility to check whether the vehicle has been involved in an insured event of motor insurance.
- Check the validity of motor insurance. The possibility to check whether motor insurance is valid.
- Find responsible insurer. The possibility of a victim to find the insurer to whom they can submit the claim for damage.
- Insured events on the map. The possibility to view on a map of Estonia where motor insurance events have occurred.
- Motor insurance history of the client. The possibility to check your motor insurance history with your Estonian ID card.
- Find a vehicle without an insurance contract. The possibility to search with your ID card whether a person owns vehicles not covered by insurance contracts.
- Correspondents of foreign insurers in Estonia.
- Claims representatives of Estonian insurance companies. The possibility to search for a claims representative of Estonian insurance company in your home country. You can present the claim to the representative if the damage was caused by Estonian vehicle outside your home country.
- Information Centres and Compensation Bodies. Link to the website of the council of Green Card bureaus, where you can search for information about the information centres and compensation bodies of various countries.